Arxodos 22 oz Trigger Spray Bottle Click the Bottle to Buy a Bottle of Arxodos!

Arxodos 22 oz Trigger Spray Bottle Click the Bottle to Buy a Bottle of Arxodos!
Testimonials Are Below

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Barefoot Running Shoe Odor

I started running with Vibram Five Fingers barefoot running shoes about 2 months ago.  I did not realize that they would start to smell so bad.  They have an antimicrobial footbed but it does not protect them from odor.  I started spraying them with Arxodos when I realized I had a problem.  Arxodos took care of the problem and I have not had any odor since.  Please note that you need to spray the inside of the Vibram Five Fingers shoe and also the outside of the fabric each time you where them.  By the way I even where these to plan the drums since it is like having bare feet on the pedals.

  www.arxodos.com Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
squidoo newsvine live netscape mister-wong blogmarks slashdot spurl

No comments:

Post a Comment