Arxodos 22 oz Trigger Spray Bottle Click the Bottle to Buy a Bottle of Arxodos!

Arxodos 22 oz Trigger Spray Bottle Click the Bottle to Buy a Bottle of Arxodos!
Testimonials Are Below

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Heart Rate Monitor Chest Strap Odor

  I reconnected with an old friend of mine the a few weeks ago.  Someone that I have know for 25 years.  We were talking about a lot of things to catch up.  I told him about Arxodos and what it does to get rid of odor in sports equipment.  He thought it was a great idea and wanted to try it.  I gave him a bottle and told him to use it on his work out gear.  When I spoke to him the next week he told me that it really worked and he was impressed.  I asked him what he used it on.  He told me it worked well on his gym gloves but then he told me his heart monitor strap had a terrible smell and he used it on that.  I never thought of using Arxodos on my heart monitor strap and mine smelled also.  Now I am using Arxodos to keep my heart rate monitor strap odor free also. Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
squidoo newsvine live netscape mister-wong blogmarks slashdot spurl

No comments:

Post a Comment