Arxodos 22 oz Trigger Spray Bottle Click the Bottle to Buy a Bottle of Arxodos!

Arxodos 22 oz Trigger Spray Bottle Click the Bottle to Buy a Bottle of Arxodos!
Testimonials Are Below

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Best Workout ends with Arxodos

I have not said much about myself in my blogs. Besides spending time with my family and friends I also enjoy playing the drums and working out. I have perfected (or at least think so) what I think is the best workout routine. I like to work out @ 5:30 in the morning and do not enjoy the gym so I wanted to be able to do this at home. I use two things to work out now and they are unbelievable tools.

1. Bosu
2. TRX

The Bosu is a half a Swiss ball on a platform. I use this for Cardio and balance training. I run on it and do all kinds of step aerobics every other day. You can mix up your routine so you don't get board. The Bosu is also great for core training. I do 30 minutes on it for aerobic activity. Then I do 4 sets of 12 balance squats. You can do so much more with it but that is all I am using the Bosu for at this point in my workout. If you purchase one of these make sure you spend the extra money and get the professional Bosu not the less expensive home model.

The TRX suspension trainer is the best thing that was ever invented. You can take it with you anywhere and get a full workout. I recommend getting the x mount if you have a beam in your basement to use. The door mount works great and you can also attach it to a tree or pole outside for a fun change of venue. I alternate between the Total body express workout that comes with it and the Todd Durkin workout that he came out with. I have even invented some of my own exercises which I will try to video and put on my blog for you. On Cardio day I also add in a bunch of core exercises as well. Check out the side plank and the atomic push up. These are serious exercises. Every day I work out I use Todd Durkin's warm up and stretches with the TRX at the end to finish up. You will never get a better stretch.

There are two tips that I would like to leave you with.

1. Where workout gloves when using the TRX. The Nylon straps are abrasive on the edges and you can get a irritation on the outside edges of you hands if you don't where them. Also purchase an inexpensive thick foam Yoga mat to put down on the ground when you do the core and leg exercises. It makes it a lot more comfortable on your knees even when you have a carpeted floor.

2. Spray your gloves, TRX and Bosu quickly with Arxodos to keep them smelling fresh after each workout. Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
squidoo newsvine live netscape mister-wong blogmarks slashdot spurl

No comments:

Post a Comment