Arxodos 22 oz Trigger Spray Bottle Click the Bottle to Buy a Bottle of Arxodos!

Arxodos 22 oz Trigger Spray Bottle Click the Bottle to Buy a Bottle of Arxodos!
Testimonials Are Below

Saturday, August 8, 2009

The worst pair of smelly synthetic upper soccer turf shoes I ever had to deal with

I have been wearing Nike Five AZCII for the past year. This turf shoe is made of synthetic upper material which is worse for picking up foul odor. I use them for working out and everyday wear. One day I was at a Soccer tournament with my son and it was raining all day. I had not used Arxodos on them before. (shame on me) They did not dry out that fast and boy did they develop a horrible odor. Almost as bad as a pair for hockey skates that are used barefoot. Well I had some battle with this odor. Arxodos finally won out and they are now back to normal. This is not normal but I had to saturate the inside of the shoe 3 times to do the trick removing the insole and replacing it after they dried out. I want you to know this as some odors are really tough. You always need to use Arxodos after each wearing but the first few times if you really have a problem do not be stingy with the product. Also don't think that if all the odor does not go away the first time that the product does not work. If your gear is real bad you will smell a noticeable difference at first but you might need a few applications to get to the no odor level. It is always best to follow the instructions and wipe down older gear with a mild soap and water solution. For those who are too lazy like me to do that Arxodos will still defeat the odor if you apply more the first 2 to 3 times! Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
squidoo newsvine live netscape mister-wong blogmarks slashdot spurl

No comments:

Post a Comment