Arxodos 22 oz Trigger Spray Bottle Click the Bottle to Buy a Bottle of Arxodos!

Arxodos 22 oz Trigger Spray Bottle Click the Bottle to Buy a Bottle of Arxodos!
Testimonials Are Below

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Smelly Dog Bed try Arxodos

A funny thing happened to me today as I was leaving for work. I called my dog to say goodbye and when she came over she was making a motion like she was having a seizure. Unfortunately she has them sometimes a disconnect in mutts that they get later in life. But as it turned out it was a bar of soap in her mouth that she stole from our shower that was making her act that way. I was glad she was not having the seizure and took the soap away from her. While helping to clean the soap off her mouth I realized that I had not mentioned using Arxodos to keep the dog odor off of Dog beds. It works really good for this purpose and I use it on my dogs bed. Meanwhile our dog was ok but her breath smelled like lever 2000 when I left :-). Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo
squidoo newsvine live netscape mister-wong blogmarks slashdot spurl

No comments:

Post a Comment